OpenSwap x Tidal Finance: Bridge Founder Testnet Side Quest!
For trolls who have been following us on socials, you would know that Tidal Finance had recently joined the OpenSwap Bridge Founder Program. Tidal Finance is the world’s first flexible DeFi insurance platform and marketplace, offering the highest APYs and gas-free transactions. Their flexible insurance model allows projects to adjust their premiums on a weekly basis based on fluctuating TVLs (Total Value Locked).
In light of Tidal Finance officially joining the OpenSwap Bridge Founder program, this week, the OpenSwap team decided to run a round of Bridge Founder Side Quest with our friend and strategic partner, fellow Bridge Founder Tidal Finance.
As a means to better user education on how the OpenSwap ANY-to-ANY Single Asset Crosschain Bridge can help $TIDAL tap into additional liquidity upon mainnet rollout, we will distribute 20,000 $OSWAP rewards through a Side Quest event in collaboration with Tidal Finance!
Side Quest terms are as follows:
- Submit Twitter and Telegram Handles
- Follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and Medium
- Comment on this Tweet by tagging @openswapdex, @tidaldefi, @avalancheavax, @ethereum, @bnbchain, @0xPolygon, and #crosschainbridge, #bridgefounder
- Conduct a crosschain swap with $TIDAL token on our testnet site and submit your transaction
- (Optional) Tell us what you think about our technology
- Support OpenSwap by joining all our communities
- Applaud our Medium’s post and share it with your friends on Twitter!
Testnet Site 👇
Submission Form 👇
After you complete filling out the form, you have completed all the tasks. Upon the end of the campaign, we will randomly pick 50 lucky participants to share the 20,000 $OSWAP rewards pool!
* In case of disputes or unpredicted events, OpenSwap reserves the right to change, amend, reinterpret, suspend, and/or terminate this Side Quest event at any time with or without prior notice.
Here is a quick guide ✍️
Step 1: Go to Metamask and click Add Network button
Step 2: Fill in the following information
- Network Name: Polygon Mumbai
- New RPC URL: https://matic-mumbai.chainstacklabs.com
- Chain ID: 0x13881
- Currency Symbol: MATIC
- Block Explorer: https://mumbai.polygonscan.com
Step 3: Getting testnet tokens
AVAX Fuji Testnet
Go to one of the above links to get your testnet tokens. We recommend getting some ETH (Kovan) and MATIC (Mumbai) to start with.
Step 3: Connect your desired network to either: Kovan or Polygon Mumbai testnet
Step 4: Select “KOVAN” as the source chain and “MATIC” as the Destination Chain. Click the Approve button followed by Confirm button on Metamask.
Step 4a: Once the token is approved, click Create Order button and followed by Confirm Swap button.
Step 5: Click on the Confirm Swap button followed by Confirm button on Metamask.
Step 6: You can view your orders here, currently the status is Pending. Once the status turns to Executed, the tokens have successfully been bridged to your destination chain.
About Tidal Finance
Tidal Finance is the first flexible DeFi insurance platform and marketplace, offering the highest APYs and gas-free transactions. The flexible insurance model allows projects to adjust their premiums on a weekly basis based on fluctuating TVLs (Total Value Locked).
OpenSwap is the world’s first DEX providing on-chain swaps at zero slippage with hybrid smart routing, and an ANY-to-ANY single asset cross-chain bridge. As the DeFi universe continues to expand, liquidity becomes increasingly scattered across multiple chains and the situation is poised to get worse as new chains emerge with individual DEXs on each chain. OpenSwap aims to become every crypto project’s BFF through a set of key offerings that will empower teams to establish funding and sustained token health, allowing teams to focus on what they do best — BUILD.